Sunday, August 24, 2008

Can and Cannot Do, Gia Farrell

So the past couple weeks have been ultra interesting.... for many a reason! Hopefully these pictures help illustrate.



I had a new niece... named Aurora! She is pretty cute and pretty quiet. I told my sister she would be an America's Top Model in 18 years, but she didn't like that comment.


I went to HSM On Stage with my favorite Wildcat friend! It was awesome, and brought a new dimension to the HSM storyline.

I ate at one of my new favorite places SpoonMe! It's pretty healthy, and tasty... I recommend the Acai (ah-sa-ee) with graham crackers and raspberries!

I went to the Jordin Sparks/ Jesse Mccartney concert... The venue was a place where an orchestra plays with awesome acoustics, and they put bass speakers up, which caused little to no hearing. BUT the good news is that we were up on the third tier with literally no one, so my friends and I danced up and down the tier! Amazingly good times!



I also had a "pants" party with my friends to celebrate our friendship and to watch one of my new favorite movies.



I also went to the local theme park and overcame my fear of haunted houses. Every since I was young I would always close my eyes, but I was motivated and opened my eyes during the ride... It was lame, and kinda odd. Although at one point I jumped!


I went to the Mayan because I was curious about their "new" adventure and food they have. It pretty much looks the same, and the food is better. One great moment though, is they have added fire dancers. At one point one of the dancers lit his skirt on fire, above the cliff. All was well but it was kinda funny. My face demonstrates my experience there... ( "don't even get me started!)



I also worked on a top secret project which will be revealed early this week... I may need your help!

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie your niece is is!! - Seriously -- look at those wide open eyes and cute cute face!! - Congrats Uncle -- let the spoiling begin!

lpettey said...

Way cute Aurora. Love the picture. Can't wait to find out the top secret project.....

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

She is beautiful uncle brett! Man can i just tell you how fun it is! I LOVE BEING AN AUNTIE! I hope you took your snuggles with ya to the concert!

DeAnn said...

Is your top secret project how you can not quit your job and stay where you are but still make lots and lots of money???

Oh -- How cute is your niece? So darling!

I must say I'm a little concerned about the "pants" party but more concerned you went to the Mayan to eat. I just can't believe the food is better -- maybe they should skip the restaurant and just let us come pay to watch the "show"

Carrie said...

Aurora is just beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her IRL!!! Congrats to the new uncle (again).

We went to GaLoon the other day too! Lane told Dylan that if a car horn and lights go off it means they are going to kill you, but not to worry because it hasn't happened in like 100 years. Scared the poor kid to death on his first time on it!!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree