Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here's My Hello, Blake Lewis

Within the past week there are some...

Things I Don't Get


Star Wars

Reasons why I can't listen to pop music

A stranger asking "What's Wrong with You?"

People that think falling down is not funny

Guys that are extremely rude to girls IE last night

Lip Sync-ing

How someone can hate nature

Reasons for Murder

40 yr olds dressing like their teen kids

Reasons why one is comfortable and not wanting to get off the streets


Persons that think College has little to no value

Communist China... Nuff said.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Dude! - How do I get a Snugglepack!?!?!?!?!??!

KYLe said...

I totally get lip-synching, and find it totally necessary... Who wants to listen to the likes of Fergie live?... I don't.

Carrie said...

BRETT!!! I want a snugglepack!!! You are funny. You sound like Lane when it comes to China. Anyway, Jen told me that I am suppose to ask you about a bike riding experience, but since I never see you (I think the last time was at her wedding reception as we both tried to find our cars under the snow), well here I am asking. My blog is private. I will add you if you email me (easterb2000@yahoo.com). Oh, this is your cousin Carrie by the way. :D

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree