Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quando Quando Quando, Michael Buble feat. Nelly Furtado



I was looking at Thanksgiving Point Gardens because A) Every Tuesday in the month of August the
  • Museum of Ancient Life (Dinosaurs!)

  • Thanksgiving Point Gardens (Allergies)

  • Farm Country (Dinosaur descendants that have allergies)

is only $2.00 admission for everyone! A great deal, but expect chaos!


AND B) For the gardens I have heard you can rent a Segway and ride around the gardens! Which I am dying to do!


I normally do not chuckle when I am looking for information, but this made me laugh because many pop songs are described:




Love lies bleeding (Amaranthus cavdatus) drapes over Black eyed Susan Irish eyes (Rudbeckia) and summer annuals.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

That sounds SO fun!!-- I'll have to take an afternoon and check it ouT

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree