Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Infinite Night, Carrie Rodgriguez


You probably do not recognize the above artist and neither do I. Thanks to Itunes I am able to "discover" who I do not want to know or listen to thanks to the their free weekly tracks. I realize it's a promotional thing, but why can't they make good decisions on who to promote.

Now I realize you might think I am overly critical, and have the mindset that my music is above everyone elses', but I don't... most of the time. I really do not expect to fall in love with their free track every week, but c'mon at least give me one!

To give Itunes some credit I have discovered and received three tracks I love and am addicted to:

1) Julianne Hough, Hallelujah Song
2) Sara Bareilles, Love Song
3) Ting Tings, Great DJ

I am always looking for new songs or artists to listen to, so... What's your latest music discovery?

2 comments:

KathE said...

Latest music discovery: Songs for Tibet - The Art of Peace

It's a mix of remixed (mostly acoustically composed) songs by a bunch of different artists like Imogen Heap, Alanis Morissette, Moby, Garbage, and more. There's even a video of the Dalai Lama at the end (I haven't had time to watch it but I want to).

Not only is it a great cause, but it's a FABULOUS album with kickin tracks!

KathE said...

It's on iTunes, btw.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree