Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Get It, Kate Voegel


Tonight in preparation with the end of this week, I watched Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants. It happens to be one of my favorites, and I think tonight I got a snippet of why:

There is so much raw emotion in the movie that I think that one can easily identified with the problems that arise and the feelings that come from them. Also I believe that the movie projects real image on issues that arise in life and their positive or negative consequences. IE teenage sex, divorce, friendship, terminal diseases, single parent homes, body issues, fitting into society, culture, and the main issue many of us face, self identity.

Also the movie is a microcosm of system based on friendship. We know what it's like to support our friends, and to laugh and cry together. Although the friends may leave temporarily, as soon as they get back together, the chemistry reacts, and things are just as they are.... friends forever.

2 comments:

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE TOO! I cant wait for the 2nd one to come out!

KathE said...

"Although the friends may leave temporarily, as soon as they get back together, the chemistry reacts, and things are just as they are.... friends forever.

Aww! Warmest of fuzzies. :D <3

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree