Tuesday, February 12, 2008

World, Hold On by Bob Sinclair feat Steve Edwards



Its official. I have been on vacation, mostly in my head.

The past week I have hoped that Global Warming is taking its toll on the Earth, because I am enjoying it's warmth! Today was incredible, and almost made me put off life's responsibilities so that I could bask in it.

On campus, I took as much time as I could to bask in the sun. This included talking the long way to class and walking slowly. I would have liked to eat outside, but I had to get to work.

Also today I had the thought that maybe I should become a lifeguard this summer. It's always been a dream of mine, and I think it could be super fun, while achieve the laguna complexion.

Also I had an odd experience happen at work, As I was talking on the phone with a customer, she wondered if it was appropriate to ask a question. Being an open person, and willing to answer anything asked, I said yes. She then asked what country I was from because I had a beautiful accent. I described my residency in Utah, and that it was a country in it's self. She laughed and described my accent as sounding Southern, with a hint of Australian or British tone to it. I almost died, because I really wish I had an accent... except not southern. I know that when I get frustrated or "Norah Jones Pissed," I will slip into a southern accent.... Odd I know.

1 comments:

lpettey said...

Hey what's so wrong with Southern??? jk I love saying Ya'll and fixin.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree