Sunday, February 17, 2008

Believe, The Bravery


Hey there upper east siders, I have recently become a huge fan of The Bravery. I like the beats, the singers voice, the indie feel (even though I do not believe in the idea of indie music), and the opening of Gossip Girl. They recently came to town, and I am kicking myself that I did not go. Oh well, there is next time.

This song is interesting because today I did alot of thinking about believing, being brave, and why I have the relationships I do. Lately it seems that I have been more contemplative about life. Perhaps I am finally growing up and accepting "reality." Much like missing The Bravery, I think there are opportunities in our life that we need to grab now, otherwise in the future we will kick ourselves that we didn't reach out and take advantage of.

To this I say, Give me something to believe.

1 comments:

KYLe said...

can't stop thinking about the comment box incident... Doesn't it make you feel atleast a little more popular that someone in the world is noticing?

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree