Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mute, Jessa Luna



For some reason I have a fascination with closed captions, especially if it's live television. I like to see the caption type super-fast, only to delete what is written because it was the wrong word. I also tend to use captions at night before I go to sleep. For me that is reading in bed, right before I fall asleep. Here is what I have noticed:

-QVC on captions is hilarious, they must have a program that does it for them, because most of the words and expressions are wrong.
-Music Videos are always good, I finally find out the lyrics to songs.
For example in Taylor Swift's Teardrops on My Guitar, I finally found out she is saying Drew, not Truth.

1 comments:

lpettey said...

That's to funny. I thought the samething on Taylor Swift's song. Just last week I was really paying attention and found out it said drew. Crazy!!! I'll have to watch QVC now.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree