Thursday, February 28, 2008

With You, Chris Brown


I am addicted to the word boo as mentioned in today's song. I wish I had someone to use the term with.
Today at work I there was a conversation on Latter-Day-Saint classic films (Cipher in the Snow, The Phone Call etc). This conversation let to a discovery of the following site

http://www.tomtrails.com/main.htm

I watched some of them and have not laughed so hard! Someone has converted a filmstrip to an online masterpiece!

As it was explained to me is Tom Trails was a filmstrip that presented Tom, a Native American, who was placed in the reservation program so he could get a better education. It's almost as good as today's teen dramas. Tom even has a crush on a girl named Lilly... who might become his Boo. Or will she?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree