Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Love is Pink, Sugababes


I really like this song, it's pure europop. I thought that since the Sugababes shared with us their fact on love, I would share some facts on my life.

FACT:
I really like all music, some more than others.
I enjoyed the Hannah Montana Concert in 3-D
I have over 1386 digital songs on my Itunes (haven't uploaded my CDs).
My Friend can put my Itunes fact to shame.
I dislike ultra violent movies, but not all of them.
I really want a wii.
I cannot hold in laughter very well, Ward Choir and certain phrases in church are worst.
Growing up, I was obsessed with being a spy like Harriet the Spy.
I love California everything about California.
I love food.
I am excited to vote Tuesday February 5th, but do not get why it is called Super Tuesday.
I wish life was a telenovela.
If I were to work for a TV network it would be the CW or NBC.
I support the writers strike after having a conversation with the lead writer of the Carson Daly Show.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree