Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ireland, Legally Blond the Musical


There is somewhere I long to be today! No not Ireland, (that's my sister's destination!) but the UK. I have longed to be there since in my early youth. I don't know where or why it started but it just did. I love the music artists, the culture, the accent, the history, and the flag. I try to visit a British store once a season to select various goodies from the country across the pond.

I have heard it said that some think they were born into the wrong time period, but for me it is the wrong country. NO, I STILL LOVE AND PROUD TO BE AMERICAN, but there is just something yearning to be a true englishman.

Also keep your ears out, because Leona Lewis (a Brit) is coming to America. Her single, Bleeding Love, is going to take over you radio, and I promise you will love it!

Also I love and enjoy the musical Legally Blonde. If you ever find yourself in New York, you must see it. It is hilarious and really relevant to our day, GEN X. It was recently on MTV and I recorded it for future generations to enjoy.

~Funny story to report. My professor sent an email out to remind us of next weeks events, and at the bottom of the email it said, "Have a Weekend." I chuckled to myself, and like that phrase better than "Have a good weekend!"

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree