Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Soul Meets Body, Death Cab for Cutie


I had one of those moments this past weekend. It was the bi-annual General Conference, and I heard thoughts, impressions, and hope for the next six months. This conference was especially important because I received the opportunity to sustain Thomas S. Monson as a prophet, seer and revelator.

Of the conference I enjoyed several talks, but one thing that President Monson said still hits me (because it hasn't been printed I am unable to provide a direct quote). It was something like this; Pray for me and I will pray for you, and together we will make it through together.

2 comments:

lpettey said...

I love that quote from Pres. Monson too. I don't think I fully understood what it meant to pray for someone till I went on my mission. I really took the time to pray for what that person needed. In the end the Lord blessed them and me in so many different ways. Good Post!

AMezNewz said...

I love President Monson! He's such a good man. I loved how we got to see a different side of him at times, and also Elder Ballard. I really enjoyed his talk.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree