Sunday, April 13, 2008

See You Again, Miley Cyrus


This weekend was a really fun one that left me tonight wondering where did it go? I went to a concert this past weekend that ended up in people singing Miley's song, even if they don't like her or know the words.

Also I attended a work party as well, and it was filled with ice cream, laughter, and a greater relationship with my co-workers. At the party I glanced out the window to see two 10-year-old skating and filming their skateboarding movie. It made me laugh and reminsce about my youth. A friend and I used to make music videos, documentaries, dance contest videos, and science project movies that were really lame but we thought they were super cool.

Saturday also brought a seminar on getting into the entertainment industry. Out of most of the people there, I feel I am the most ready to break into it! This was a blessing in disguise because lately I have been feeling the opposite.

Also I had the "pop revelation" that Miley Cyrus is getting a little annoying, and she is too much in the media spotlight. I send my thanks to a friend for helping with this!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree