Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mansford Roof, Vampire Weekend



In the summer I used to go up on my roof and stop and stare at the beautiful world around me. I could see the whole valley. Often times I would take my tape player and listen to the Aladdin Soundtrack and pretend I was him. This year I have decided to continue this tradition minus listening to Aladdin, I think I have better music this year.

Also last summer we re-did our roof, so now it is safer, and shingles do not slide out from under your feet!

1 comments:

AMezNewz said...

Sounds like a fun tradition.

"Is that what you do in the summer time when all the world is green?...do you fish in a pool to keep yourself cool and watch the clouds roll by...is that what you do...so do I."

Sorry that was a random primary song. lol

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree