Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bouncing Off the Walls, Sugarcult


I enjoy being with my friends. Especially when we get out of control, but we are all laughing so hard, we could care less. I had 3 of these moments. Enjoy these vignettes:

1) So I was at an Amanda Bynes Brithday Party, and after everyone had gone home, a friend started playing the drums (Suprisingly good!). As he played I decided to dance tribal like while the both us screamed Nelly Furtado songs at the top of our lungs.

2) Another gathering of friends, which involved a Lifetime movie about a demon child. At one moment the baby uses some power to guide the stroller out of the ladies hands and into the street. The mother then chases the stroller only to find that her baby had walked out of the stroller. Laughter was heard for miles.

3) Today at church a good friend leaned over to me during the worship service, and asked with tiger claws, "Do I look Fierce?!" Anyone that knows me, should know I have a passion for anything Tyra, and she uses this phrase a lot! I could not stop laughing which created massive gulps while the both us laugh... quietly... almost
.

2 comments:

AMezNewz said...

I missed the drums and the tribal dance but heard the beat from upstairs. Not too shabby. Thanks for coming to the party...it was loads of fun.
I have to say that lifetime movie was disturbing... mixed in with some hilarious moments like when the lady feel like 12 floors because the lady got scared and some how pushed her over the edge. At least the lady got a shampoo commercial out of it. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree