Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Single Me Out, Lisa Loeb


A poem:

Tonight a few of my single friends and I went out to eat pizza. I feel really sick, because this kind of pizza has a lot of cheese, and is really good but makes you feel sick.

The Smell of Hello Kitty Plastic makes me Sick.

Lisa Loeb loves Hello Kitty.

Lisa Loeb's music calms my soul. I think she is nerdy hott, and if I was closer to her age and jewish I would date her.

Stay, please sunshine and hot hot heat so a fun outside date can happen.

Sometimes being single is fun, but other times it is not.

Lisa Loeb had a reality show about dating filmed in New York.

If you go to Vegas remember to act single.

Fergie looks like a Tranny, Lisa Loeb is Fierce.

If you got to this point of the post, I am sorry.... My mind and emotions are gone.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree