Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Only Wish This Year, Britney Spears


Okay so it's officially the Christmas season... Pull out those holiday albums and sing like your inner popstar!

There are very few "created" Christmas songs I like, and the song featured above happens to be one of them.

The single song I cannot stand is "Last Christmas" originally by Wham, and later Cascada, Britt Nicole, Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, Jimmy Eat World, Marc D (X-Factor), Cheetah Girls, Kimberly Locke, Leigh Nash (sixpence none the richer, and many others...




Oh and by the way add this to your "Shopping On Tuesday" list:

1 comments:

GoNdiTa♥ said...

XDDD I was waiting teh same thing XD i am sure when is the cd coming to my country but, i am ready to get it,, by the way do you know a website where i can listen to the new songs??? XDDD

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree