Monday, December 1, 2008

Deck The Halls, Whitney Houston


Shopping for myself is easy, for others I find it extremely difficult. I tend to get stressed out as I stand on the tile floor as I glance at all the merchandise around , just looking for that one "perfect" gift.

So I decide my preferred gift to give is a magazine subscription. My sister bought one for me 2 years ago, and every time it came I thought of her, not mention I enjoyed reading, recycling, and using it for collages.

Then last year I received a to die for offer, Entertainment Weekly (52 issues, one a week) for only $10! So much of a steal of a deal, that I signed up for 3 years. I do not have any complaints with the magazine or service that was rendered.

Well this year I received the offer from Time Inc (the largest magazine publisher in the US), and thought I would share it with you.

https://subs.timeinc.net/faf/ns.jhtml?source_id=efef79

Important to Note:
The site will close at 11:59p.m., December 11th, 2008. So act now.
Offer is limited to five magazines per household.


3 comments:

Jon said...

Do you know where I can get a good deal on a subscription for Scientific American? I want to learn more about gravity.

Lisa P. said...

good idea! I so love PEOPLE but that one is too darn expensive unless you get 6 months free which I did once. I was in heaven:)

jo said...

Thank you for the information!Truly, an excellent e-gift. Thanks for thinking of all of us.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree