Sunday, December 28, 2008

How Do You Sleep, Jesse McCartney


It's the end of the year, and time to make Best of Lists...

Tonight's is the best radio singles (worldwide) in no particular order:
Singles

Womanizer, Britney Spears
Chasing Pavements, Adele
Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis
Don't Stop the Music, Rihanna
When I Grow Up, Pussycat Dolls
Sneakernight, Vanessa Hudgens
Just Dance, Lady Gaga

The Way I Am, Ingrid Michaelson
Leavin, Jesse McCartney
So What, Pink

World Hold On, Bob Sinclair
I'm Yours, Jason Mraz
Misery Business, Paramore
Low, Flo Rida
Love Story, Sara Bareilles

Burnin' Up, Jonas Brothers
Damaged, Danity Kane
Love Remains the Same, Gavin Rossdale
Johnny & June, Heidi Newfield

Shut Up and Let Me Go, Ting Tings
Shawty Get Loose, Lil Mama

Love Lockdown, Kanye West

Viva La Vida, Coldplay
I Been Hopin', Gia Farrell
Departed, Brandy
Black and Gold, Sam Sparro
Love Story, Taylor Swift
After Tonight, Justin Nozuka

Untouched, The Veronicas

Greenlight, John Legend

The Resolution, Jack's Mannequin

Cobrastyle, Robyn

2 comments:

AMezNewz said...

That was fun to remember all the awesome songs that have come out this last year. I hope Tokio Hotel will be on your list next year. :)

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I dont know about womanizer.... hmm. Maybe its because everytime I give the radio a chance to blow my socks off that song is on!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree