Sunday, December 7, 2008

You Make It Real, James Morrison

Today is Monday and as my crystal ball states, it's hard to work and stay focused... That is why if I had Oprah's power and money, I would get you all one of these:





Oh Snap! A sequin top and plush lined coat! I think I need it. But the real question is, Are those music notes included because I only want Hannah if they are.


Seriously though I was looking for a possible gift for my niece on Amazon, and I found this video. It makes me wonder if the advertisements were comparable to the one's I grew up on.... Except I don't think there was the rushed talking at the end like in the Hannah commercial!

3 comments:

metcalfruf said...

kylee got a hannah montana doll last year and she got the stage for her to perform on for her birthday. now ask me how often she plays with it and if tessa has torn it all to pieces????

Jenny said...

If it shows up at the family party, I'll blame Angela.

KathE said...

This is absolutely ridiculous!!! HAHA!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree