Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On Our Way, Christina Aguilera



So lately I realized that dreams come true, as I will be an intern this summer for something I love. Granted it's no "Hills" but guess what Lauren Conrad - For the rest of us we work for what we want in life!

But with my summer internship I hope the following happens just like the Hills:

1) I create a summery like friend, who laughs alot.
2) Drama ensues as the enemy character challenges me.
3) I find summer fling.
4) I swim at the pool and chat with my friends at the pool.
5) I meet and hang out with some form of celebrity, musician, band etc...

1 comments:

lpettey said...

Congrats on the internship. You will do so great. My wish to you is that all your dreams do come true for this summer.lol

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree