Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fotografia, Juanes and Nelly Furtado





I went to celebrate David Archuleta Day recently and all I can say is WOW! I had a lot of fun partly because I screamed like a teeny bopper, which then made me lose my voice. David is talented and knows how to perform, but I do not think he is the best out there. The crowd was crazy for him, and I have to say being tall had its benefit at this event. Not to mention it provided an opportunity for me to point out, that some are blessed and others are not, to a 12 year old girl who complained because she couldn't see David.

Coca-Cola wanted to help celebrate the event and gave out free coke zero, which is gross and overly foamy, which can't be good for one's bowels!

3 comments:

lpettey said...

I am sure the girl was saying to herself evaporate tall person....jk that would of been tons of fun. Good pictures btw. Glad you were able to go.

Lisa P. said...

My bowels are just fine thank you very much. Coke zero is my fav;) Cool pics. Wish I was there!

AMezNewz said...

wow did you take those pics. If so you were really close to the stage. Wish I could have went to it.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree