Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goodbye Earl, Carrie Underwood


(Yes I realize that she didn't originally sing it.... it's on her Demo I have)

I have a lot of updates to do, especially after the concert last night. BUT I was tagged by my friend SoulHappy and wanted to update before I take off for the day.


a) pick up nearest book
b) turn to page 123
c) find 5th sentence
d) post the 5th sentence
e) tag 5 (or more) people

"When nothing else had, animal training got me to stop."

From What Shamu Taught Me About Life, Love, and Marriage: Lessons for People from Animals and Their Trainers

Also I tag Days of our Price, Lpettey, Amy's Random Life, Best Part of the Day Thus Far

( I would tag one more blog but I already know their response... "cuz some people weren't likin' it!")

1 comments:

nicole said...

Let me guess, scan of the day.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree