Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's On, Superchick


So events have happened recently that have made me want to make sure my stance is known on issues. At this point in time I will not elaborate, but one day I will post my list of what I hate. This list is not the typical shallow hate list IE ( I hate restaurants that serve Pepsi Products), but the more severe issues that we face as human beings, friends, and neighbors and fellow creatures on the earth.

Today in honor of my stance I wore my shirt that reads, "Stop Genocide in Sudan."

"It's on and on
It's on and on
Today's your day
So c'mon bring it on
and no matter how you feel
its what you do that matters
this is your moment to be strong
today's your day!"

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree