Thursday, October 7, 2010

Escapade, Janet Jackson

If I am what I watch, then you may start by identifying  my character as a polygamous, reality-star-teen that is actively getting into hijinks because I am raising a baby while managing my life as a pop-star who happens to compete in food competitions. (Apologies for the longest run-on sentence) 

Everyone has a television quirk on where or how they watch.  For me I can view a fair amount of television by fast-forwarding. Variety show judges are not the reason for the show so I skip them.  Some teen dramas are easy to fast-forward because the plot always thickens the last 10 minutes. 

Some television shows that I currently am watching: 


Sister Wives. 
Yes it's the television show that people watch because it's a curious phenomena. I have to say that when people try to show how real they are, the theory alone misses the boat. Few people are able to show how much they are like everyone else, especially when they have lifestyle not seen.  Watching this show creates the sensation like you are about to find yourself in a car accident.  Time drastically slows down, because you realize a car is about to hit you. 

Food Network Challenge
I like the creative and DIY characteristics of this show.  Plus it's an easy one to watch because all the action happens in the second half-hour. 

Teen Mom 
The situation of  these teens who have gone through childbirth either inspiring or problematic. You have some teen mom's who are living the best life while making decisions with the environment they are in (Maci, Caitlin) or you have teens who didn't get the rebellious energy out of their system (Farrah, Amber). The latter make me feel uncomfortable to watch. So much so that I silently pray they can get things together.

Parenthood
I think my taste in television dramas is changing. I have always been one to follow teenage dramas, but there is something about this show that's different. Perhaps it's the all-star cast or the adult experiences the characters are faced with. I still need to see the movie on this one. 

Community
I love Joel McHale's snarky cynicism.  This half hour comedy makes me laugh because the plot and characters are spot onto what I encounter at the University. My favorite character is Abed Nadir because he spurts out random facts and pop culture knowledge.

1 comments:

KYLe said...

I like the song that inspired this post.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree