Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Better Off, Ashlee Simpson

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring

I look at my phone to see a number not listed in my contacts. Who would be calling me? Maybe it's a buyer from my KSL ad? Perhaps it's a friend  calling from their office phone and they need a little help? 

I "accept" the call only to hear an animatronic-like voice, "Hello this is Norm Bangerter and I encourage you to vote for..."  CLICK

Why do people believe that calling my phone with pre-recorded messages is going to sway my vote? Sorry campaign managers,  but I rather see candidates debate about issues, stand on a corner with Honk-If-You-Love-Me signage, or even come to my door to talk with me.

1 comments:

Jon said...

1: Knock knock
2: Who's there
1: Vote for
2: Vote for who?
1: Vote for me!!!

Like that?

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree