Thursday, January 29, 2009

True, Brandy


I hate this part right here...

"TRUE"

Mainly because the word has lost any effect because of it's over use, and that it's a word that never really is backed up with why or how.




In other news, I had forgot to include a snippet from Punch and Cookies, by the 70's classic writer, Jack Weyland.

From Brad and Jenny:


"I know it doesn't make sense. I'm not completely over Craig I guess. Craig was like fireworks. You're more like a comfortable fire on a snowy evening. A relationship needs some excitement, some brass bands.I'm still hung up on the dream of Prince Charming who will come and take me away to his castle."

LIES!

3 comments:

Jon said...

I like the whole true lies thing you put in there. Also, like everyone else, I really like the picture at the top of your blog. It reminds me of a Britney Spears experience I once had. lol

DeAnn said...

Thank you for your post. Especially the Jack Weyland part. It's always good to start the day with a tear streaming down my cheek.

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

awe the 70's... i wonder what they were really all about.... :)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree