Thursday, January 15, 2009

Escape, Enrique Iglesias


Capital "T" truths


I sit
and pack and play
wishing that unfolding the origami
should make
everyday not appear.
Work School and responsibility aimlessly follow me,
but my dreams are like crack to disappear.

Thinkin' bout the Hibachi, that tends to cook inside of me
esophagus included.
While the rest of my anatomically correct
insync-ness tries to remain cool.

Say what, Psych Out, Kodak flipped on it's side.
I think with the food in my mouth
which leaks out the corn dogged filled smile.

But through it all I start to smile at the hypocrisy fielding penguin,

Who chuckles
because like msinerdom-tsop,

WE JUST DON'T GET IT.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree