Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pumpkin Soup, Kate Nash



Just in case you missed it, it is dangerously cold outside.


Speaking of cold hearted snakes, I wore my black American Idol shirt today because I think the addiction has gone to rehab... no no no.

I am to the point where if I miss an episode I think I would be okay. Because let's face it, lately it has been boring and filled with the moments we have seen over and over again:
  • The Contestant that has a family member dying.
  • " " that has never sung before in their life.
  • "" that has always wanted to sing their whole life.
  • "" that had a parent who had a dream they would be famous.
  • "" that we all thought wouldn't be able to sing after a devastating circumstance.
  • And the list goes on...
Idol You have lost me. I feel like I have been watching an hourglass, where each passing sand grain bores me even more. So it is time to flip it over and start over with something that deserves my attention.

Any recommendations, because I have 3 hours to fill in my life!

8 comments:

Lisa P. said...

first of all love the new pic;) also I have to agree. I think its only fun to watch with other people then you can make fun of people, state how lame its getting, etc. Also I've seen at least two girls you can totally tell just want to be on tv and they pretend to "cry" when they don't make it. They should get an oscar on their acting abilities. It will get better when they go to hollywood. hang in there. there is always rock of love bus to watch to make you love american idol again;)

Jon said...

Before you abandon Idol, you have to watch the SLC auditions tonight--just in case there's someone we know that we didn't know auditioned.

Liz said...

The Latina girl last night was something we haven't seen before. She was kind of creepy, but such a great voice and funny. What did Paula say to her?

DeAnn said...

Heyyyy wheres my Jack Weyland excerpt for this post????

Nichole said...

Oh Brett. I heart you. And I enjoyed the Peanut Butter M&M's yesterday. Gracias amigo!

I'm watching AI right now because apparently my childhood friend Anna Kaelin is on it. So, I've got to watch that!! Just gotta!!

PS- I love your new picture at the top of your page! It's muy Fergalicious! AKA so, suspicious. Where was it taken?

Jen said...

- love all the pics but the new one is verry nice... sorry you got in trouble for acting out in class yesterday ... AND that Idol is non par this year... hang in there little root...

metcalfruf said...

confession...i have never ever ever watched an idol season. yes, i have seen bits and peices of an episode but never a whole episode. i say just wait until so you think you can dance and enjoy life through dancing (not singing).

KathE said...

If you don't already watch it, I recommend LOST. It's so good! But you have to watch from the beginning. Luckily you can do this online.

Love you!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree