Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's My Name, Rihanna

A friend recommended Starbuck's new drink, Salted Caramel Chocolate.  It's on my list for things to-do on Thurs. Who's up for chatting it up with me over a free drink?


Starbucks is offering a buy-one-get-one free promotion on its holiday drinks, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m Thursday, Nov. 18 through Sunday, Nov. 21. Plus, you can sign up for text-message offers from Starbucks that will be sent every day starting Dec. 1 for 12 days. Just text 12DAYS to 29943. .

SOURCE: Starbuck Promo

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm game, what time are you going!?

Laura said...

Mmm... I am in!

MollyEmma said...

Best drink ever!!! I will go!!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree