Thursday, September 23, 2010

We R One, Same Difference

With the election season upon us, I have been thinking about the following thought: 

Is it better for a politician to stick to their guns or to have the ability to compromise?  

The obvious answer is that a good candidate or party should have both strengths. If I had to choose only one, I think one's ability to compromise is a more promising asset to a body of people.  Very rarely is there ever a decision that works for ALL people. With this crazy game of politics I need to remember this more often.




*Image from http://norwichvineyard.co.uk

1 comments:

DeAnn said...

It depends on with whom they are compromising. I want the person who I vote for to represent the group of people that he/she represents.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree