Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1901, The Phoenix

Wanna know a little secret?
shh.. tiptoe over here so the others can't hear!
Cue theme song

When I watch a movie, the music makes it or breaks it. For teenage movies, is the music up to date with hip and indie melodies? For the action movies, you better believe that I love the rock-anthems that I would never listen to anywhere.

Because music is an integral part of the movie's story, there are many times when I am left wondering who played a certain song.  One of my favorite blogs addresses this concern every Friday.



Oh and because every Fashion pre-show, Television Series, and Movie Trailer is using this song:

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree