Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ghost of a Good Thing, Dashboard Confessional

After an extremely long day at work, I was beat.  I arrived home to find a package on my doorstep addressed to me. My first thought was that it was a bomb, but quickly realized the idea was ridiculous.  So with a extra skip in my step, I excitedly went to get some scissors to open the surprise. 

With a wrestle of the packaging I finally removed the packaging to reveal this... 

Smize with a suprise
I may or (may not have) blurted out "GHOSTWRITER...WORD," but if I did it was loud enough for my mom to walk out of her office and ask what was going on. I have always loved this tv show, and within the past month several conversations have revolved around it.

I was so excited to receive this.  I looked at the packing slip, but it did not contain any detail as to who sent the gift. I have some ideas of whom it may be, but not quite sure.  Should you have sent me this wonderfully sentimental gift, could you email me with a "Rally _ " note so I can properly thank you?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree