Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dusk and Summer, Dashboard Confessional

After a comment by a grocery chain employee that the time to wear shorts has ended, my philosophy on when summer ends solidified.

The season of swimming, sno-cones, and sunshine ends on my birthday. By this time I can accept reality that I have to wear pants.

Truthfully, the idea of this brings me to tears. Some cry when ya take the tree down, for me it's when another summer is gone. Did I waste my time of tropics? Is summer the childish season whereas winter was meant for adults?

*image from Jaunted.com

1 comments:

Jon said...

Haha! Ironically, I wrote a new blog entry about Autumn just before reading this. We'll just say you passed the torch on to me. ;-)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree