Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Party, Nelly Furtado


Today is the start of the summer harvest. "What might we be our crop?" You ask. Well So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight. It's one of my favorite shows, because of the combination of good music by the original artists, and incredible dancing.

This season is looking to be more remarkable than the rest, but there are some bad apples creeping up in there as well:

GOOD:
  • Mia Michaels is back. I just feel like I get her dances without an explanation. Also I think she is the best critic. She will tell you if you suck or not.
  • I love a lot of the all-stars. Some of them, I am not sure why they were brought back, but I can deal. All-stars I like, Ade, Comfort, Lauren, Mark, Neil, and sometimes Twitch.
  • My favorite people from the new cast are: Alexie, Billy Bell (he is the type of person that needs to go by his first and last name), Kent (hilariously awkward), and Lauren (Who looks like a mini-Lauren Conrad aka the Hills).
  • Cat Deeley. She seriously is one of the best reality show hosts ever. You can tell she has a heart, is genuinely funny, and cares about the contestants.



BAD
  • I know they are looking for international consistency, but the stage they use for the American and Australian SYTYCD is way too big. I also hate the lights behind the stage.
  • Let's face it- This season is all about the All-stars. They clearly outshine who the new people are. I think the results of this show will be greatly tainted by who they are paired with.
  • Dominque. Sure he's talented. Sure he created a crew with Hok and they won America's Best Dance Crew. BUT he needs the least exposure because of this. They should have chosen someone like Gev. Also he and Cat Deeley have this awkward relationship that makes me feel uncomfortable...
It's going to be awesome! Tune in Wednesdays and Thursdays on Fox

1 comments:

lpettey said...

You crack me up. Yes all of those are on my good and bad list too. I forgot about Gev. I loved him. I'm excited to watch Kent also. Happy summer. Here's to another season of So you think you can dance dance dance. lol

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree