Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have You Met Miss Jones, Robbie Williams


You and I are both guilty and should be spending a night in blog jail. We are convicted of blog-stalking!

I think this might be everyone is guilty of whether it's looking up an old classmate on Facebook, glancing at a friend's blog, or following someone's twitter just so we can be "in the know." It's similar to looking out your window to check on the neighbor but not wanting to be seen!

What I find most awkward, which happened recently, is that I ran into someone who I have seen on a friend's blog. I didn't greet them because who wants be told by a random stranger, "I saw your trip to _____ and it looked way fun!"

I think the experience just made me realize how small the human community really is and how much information we post about ourselves.




*image courtesy from here

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree