Thursday, August 12, 2010

California Gurls, Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dog

As I talked with a friend today, I realized, "Life keeps you on your toes for preparing what's coming up." 

You may or may not know that my cousin and I took a random trip to great city of Los Angeles in hopes of being a part of the So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) Finale. We had received tickets and the timing for everything was perfect. We woke up this morning and ventured on our way.

Well as we hit St. George I decided to check my email.  An email from a contest sponsor emailed me letting me know I was a semi-finalist in the Lady Gaga contest and to send some contact info their way. I did so, and within minutes I was told that I was the winner...

What does this entail?  A trip (hotel, airfare, and meet and greet) to see Gags in person on Friday in Vegas.  So our plans have taken quite a crazy spin:

Today we hit up Disneyland --World of Color is amazing and inspiring.  It's like the Bellagio fountains on turbo speed with Kool-Aid shooting out.

Tomorrow (Thurs) is SYTYCD finale day. Cross your fingers we get in!

Friday we hop on a plane from LAX to Vegas to see and meet Gaga.

Saturday: Plane returns us from to the Golden Coast, where we then drive back to Utah.



Real question is: What would you ask or say to Gaga? I would love any advice!

8 comments:

Lisa P. said...

HOLY COW! you are the luckiest person I know. what a great week! sorry i wouldnt even know what to say to gaga. i'd just be interested to see what she is wearing;) have fun!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

WOW! You should ask her where she got the ferris wheel on her head from... LOL! I am so STOKED for you! WAY AWESOME! Take pictures!

DeAnn said...

WOW!!! THAT is so cool.

Anonymous said...

You have got to be kidding me. What a freaking amazing weekend! :)

I'm so happy for you!

Nichole said...

Brett!! This is the craziest news ever! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with the Gags!

I think you should ask her about her favorite thing being Lady Gaga and the thing she hates about it. That would be interesting to gain some perspective on, huh?

Have a blast!!

Jon said...

You should tell her you want her to design your clothes! Could get some interesting things...

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wait a minute, did California Gurls actually randomly play for this post?

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree