Thursday, February 12, 2009

That's Not My Name (Acoustic), Ting Tings


  • Perhaps the best part of the katy perry concert next to dancing to Hot N Cold, was singing to the ting tings on the way out, and having a random drunk lady next to me say, "Hey Ting Tings!"

  • So I work in one of those call centers, and quite often my name is incorrectly said...
"Thank you for calling _____ This is Chism how can I help you?"

"Is your name Bert? Brian? Brent? Berk? Pat? Brook? Brooks?"

  • In other news, for contact information where I feel my information is not important I use Brian Brinski
  • And random thought of the day: I want to be certified to be teach cycling at local gyms. My workouts would be unique because we would full on sing as we cycle. I came to this thought as I ran today and decided that people like me need to be able to work out and sing. Thanks for the pop revelation Rihanna... and God bless her and those affected by abuse.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Our National Geographic magazine is addressed to 'Hen' -- *sigh* I wish we could do away with phones sometimes

Laura said...

I love the "Sing-N-Cycle" idea! I always want to sing while I work out.

jo said...

hey, the ting tings!

and thank you for the Dr. Seuss. everyday needs a dose of Dr. Seuss.

p.s. I would exercise more often if I could sing aloud. great idea.

Lisa P. said...

I would go back to spinning class if you taught it!

DeAnn said...

I am so coming to your cycling class. Do you go to a gym now? Which one?

Also -- Of course Barry's covers are all the same -- but it's BARRY! It should always and only have his face on the cover. I swear he's had work done on his face though. He's just too old to have that tight of skin.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree