Friday, July 2, 2010

7 Things, Miley Cyrus

1. When it's quiet in conversations I don't feel awkward.
2. I haven't devoured a sno-cone in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is content and loves to laugh.
4. Cold Day in July have no place here.
5. In the town where I was born there is legendary cheese fries devoured by hundreds.
6. Calling life as it is, is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some wii fun, tomorrow my plans include a parade and Sunday, I want to quietly think think think!

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

jo said...

Cheese fries! Ha! Well said, my friend, well said.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree