Thursday, May 27, 2010

Belief, John Mayer


1. Sunchips -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer music makes my soul shimmy.
3. I love/hate flip flops. I love them but hate that I stub my toes!
4. To love someone is not always easy to do.
5. On the summer to do list: Take a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually fried or incredibly manufactured. Fries Anyone?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having nothing planned, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the pool and Sunday, I want to zzz!

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

jo said...

Aren't summers thee best?

So long hike, eh? I know you didn't ask, but because I can't resist, I recommend Mount Timpanogos, the full summit. You may have already done this hike, but I love it. And you can't beat the wild flowers.

Happy Summer, Chis!

MollyEmma said...

I want to go to the pool. SUMMER!!!!!!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree