Thursday, February 18, 2010

Memories Can Weigh You Down, Up Soundtrack

As of late I think I am having serious brain loss. This isn't meant to be a , "haha he is so funny post," but more of a serious problem. During several conversations I forget what I am trying to say, or forget the word that I wanted to use. Also within the past year or so, as I read I can remember what I read, but the moment I put the book down, I could not tell you what I read. This even goes for once I finish a book.

I wonder if this is a problem with my short term memory? How do I fix this? Do these things happen to you on a frequent basis? How do you remember things you read or view?

While you think, I love love love this video... I just bought Up on DVD for $6.00 @ Target!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

maybe it is genetic? -- I am ALWAYS loosing things and forgetting as well! -- good thing the Cell phone has a built in calendar! Hang in there little root!- maybe we can do alsheimers treatments together?

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Oh my gosh we are all so related! Its so frustrating some days!! I feel like I have been stuttering lately.... NO GOOD! I feel ya!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeAnn said...

Classic symptom of stress. It's one of the symptoms most forget about (pun intended) but it really can be a symptom of stress overload.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree