Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chasing Lights, The Saturdays

I recently saw (500) Days of Summer, and loved every minute of it. It's one of those movies that is filled with quirky honesty about love ( not to mention a good soundtrack). I highly recommend seeing it.... and if you need a reason see it because Zooey Deschanel is in it. I have yet to see one movie where I did not like her.

For your enjoyment watch this video filled with dancing, singing (Deschanel's band She & Him), and pure ecstasy.

Postscript... This is not a scene from the movie, but the two leads got together and filmed a music video for the song. The video's story draws upon a bank teller and a bank robber.


2 comments:

Laura said...

That is a fun video! Thanks for sharing!

jo said...

This movie looks great. I saw a clip where they have a split screen, one side showing the expectation, and the other reality. Awesome. I think I'll go see it since you recommended it.

Thanks!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree