Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Best Day, Taylor Swift

So these pictures are part two of the California series:



Me and my favorite California friend! We had good times in the park and on the beach!

So the final ride was Space Mtn... I chose to ride alone by myself since I wanted to listen to Ne-yo's "Closer" while watching the stars. Probably the best moment of the day...
Santa Monica Pier, which is way fun and really pretty!
Splash + Running to ride from small world before the park closes in 2 min = FUN WET TIMES
Pinocchio (in Italian accent)!
America's Next Top Model Photo Shoot
No trip is complete without a Lady Gaga Pose... PO- Oh-Oh- KERFACE
So these transients decided to take the horse carriage, and I chose not to because I think it is overly rude to the animal to make it walk up and down the street all day. I guess that is just the animal lover in me...
The ghosts at the haunted mansion can be somewhat intimidatin'.
Ride I recommend for any age, is Casey Jr's Train... It is pretty fast and a crowd pleaser!
PLEASE DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE...



SO much fun and I want to go back really soon...

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad you finally have pictures up on your blog. It looks like an amazing trip and that you finally found love...oh who are we kidding, you've always loved Disneyland!

metcalfruf said...

everytime we go, the stupid haunted mansion ride is closed for some stupid reason...STUPID. get this, my kids have never been to lagoon but have been to disneyland 3 times...trying to make it number 4 this summer!!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree