Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Radio Gaga, Queen


So I have a new radio obsession... 97.9 The Breeze.

They recently changed their music from "smoooooth jazz" to soft hits. I realize that you think this might be another FM 100 or Kosy, but they age in comparison. The Breeze focuses on playing upbeat modern music that makes your day go by so much faster.

On Friday I listened while I cleaned my bathroom, and heard the following songs:

Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis
Viva la Vida, Coldplay
This Love, Maroon 5
Fly, Sugar Ray
It's My Life, No Doubt
Don't Know Why, Norah Jones
Tell Her About it, Billy Joel
Bless This Broken Road, Rascal Flatts
Crush, David Archuleta
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Green Day
You and Me, Lifehouse
Hot N Cold, Katy Perry


Overall it is a good mix that is all upbeat and that I can listen to.

*As a warning, they do play Nickelback which causes smoke to come out of my ears and my body to tense up.


Take a listen in your car, or while on your computer LINK.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

I HATE HATE HATE Nickelback too!! It does cause smoke to emit from the ears.

metcalfruf said...

wow that is definately not the 97.9 i was raised with!!

Lisa P. said...

they play that station at the chiropractor and I was pleasantly surprised. I need to listen more.

MollyEmma said...

ditto. I love the breeze. I am on a mission to convert as many people as I can.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree