Monday, March 23, 2009

Shut Up and Drive, Rihanna




So I just back from my Vay-Cay, and wanted to blog about my adventures involving sightings with Nick Hogan, Will Smith, and other celebrities, along with touching Jay Leno's hand, I also got the chance to dance on a balcony with a crowd below, Laugh way too much, get lost in LA and make the decision that I need to move there...

I interrupt with breaking news...........................................

Today when I got home I got in a car accident... My first one and thankfully I was not at fault (although the claim has yet to be decided). Long story short it involved someone who thought that they can cross four lanes of traffic to get to the other side, in a right turn only lane. Sadly though, the other driver is just a teen who has been in many collisions in the past couple months, and his guest in the car got in an accident in the same spot a week ago.... Go figure.

Thankfully no one was seriously injured (except for my headache and stiff neck), but Camron the Camry got a pretty big bruise... See for your self:



No word yet on what will happen but I will keep you updated... both on the car and my trip!

5 comments:

Liz said...

What were your tv show freebies???

Lisa P. said...

ah man! what a crappy day and in the snow no less. I hope it all works out ok

Jenny said...

SUCKY! -- Stupid Teen Drivers - they should boost the age limit to 18 or so..... you can now say you drive a 'beater'.... thanks for the good words, though. If you hear of anything with benefits, let me know! love you

Jen said...

totally sucks! hope you're doing alright! maybe the teen driver got distracted while watching for a smoke signal to see if their friend was home or not ...

metcalfruf said...

holy poop!! i am so sorry. teen drivers suck. i can tell that i am getting old because the young kids in cars annoy me now.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree